In order to expedite the registration process, we request the following information be provided at the time of registration:
- Immunization records. You must have current proof of immunizations before your student can register. (Arizona State Law) Immunization Information
- Birth Certificate - original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Two proofs of residency. (examples: lease, mortgage, any utility bill that proves residency at that address)
- Copy of report card or current grades.
- Your student must be 5 years old prior to September 1* to register for kindergarten.
*Exception may apply: contact the school principal to discuss.
- Official notice of withdrawal. If you are coming from a school in Arizona you must officially withdraw from that school and obtain a withdraw notice before enrolling at your new school.
- Is your student currently under suspension or expulsion from another school? _____ yes _____ no
- Is your student currently in any Special Education Program? _____ yes _____ no
If you answered yes you must have a current IEP, contact the school of attendance before any schedule can be created.
- Has your student ever received extra help in math or reading? _____ yes _____ no
(i.e., Title Math, Remedial Reading, etc.)
Additional Information Needed
Forms required at enrollment are provided at the enrolling school.
- Enrollment Form (Available in both English & Spanish)
- Home Language Survey (Available in both English & Spanish)
- Student Status Questionnaire (Available in both English & Spanish
- Arizona Residency Guidelines and Forms
- Internet Website & Social Media Channels Release
- Media Release
- Use of Technology
- Health Information
Other forms may be required to be filled out at the school site.